6-8 Vico Street, GORDONVALE QLD, 4865
Offers over $699,000
Massive powered shed, new sparkling pool and sub-dividable potential
Embracing magnificent outlooks, this neat and tidy single level family home is brimming with natural light. It offers a relaxed lifestyle nestled amongst the natural surrounds with complete privacy. Set on a 8,084m2 block of land with established gardens and surrounded by a numerous variety of exotic fruit trees and a picturesque outlook, sits a quality home which has ample room for all the family to live comfortably. There is also a large powered workmans' shed available for all the those extra toys, 5KW solar panels and a 1 year old sparking pool.
With the land size of 8,084m2 there is the potential to sub-divide the property into two lots (S.T.C.A), to accommodate a family member or sell off in the future.
Some practical features of the property are -:
* 3/4 bedrooms, 3 air-conditioned, the main with ensuite
* Entertain family and friends around the extra large pool area
* Modern near new well equipped kitchen with servery to large undercover patio
* Tiled throughout to help keep cool and easy to maintain
* Separate living areas with air-conditioning
* Double garage which is tiled and air-conditioned and could easily be used as a games room or a great entertainment area in summer
* Privacy assured with no close neighbours
* 5KW Solar panels and
* Shipping container with new box air conditioner
* Captures the cooling valley breezes
This truly is an acreage lifestyle property and to really appreciate it, your inspection is a must.
- Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Area: 8084m²