45 Sunflower Drive, MOOROOBOOL QLD, 4870
Packed with upsize potential, air conditoned and new roof
Tidy and quaint home offers a relaxed lifestyle at entry-level prices with loads of potential for the handy renovator or savvy investor. A light filled kitchen overlooks the outdoor enclosed patio which is perfect for entertaining.
- Generous living area and bedroom spaces.
- Charming original kitchen oozes potential with recently installed appliances.
- Renovated main bathroom offers floor to ceiling marble walls and floating vanity.
- 4 bay garage with work shop, storage room and study/4th bedroom
- 3 bedrooms enjoy walk in robes and are extra large.
- New switch board, generator connection, new lighting and fans through out.
- The current owner has replaced the roof, roof insulation and hot water system.
- Split system air-conditioning to bedrooms, corset air-conditioners to living area.
- Heaps of room for kids and pets to play in the yard and build a shed or pool.
- Brick veneer construction with 305m2 of home - so much potential.
- Walking distance to parks, local shops, 3 minutes to Stockland shopping centre and only 10 minutes to the CBD.
12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
- Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Building Area: 305m²
- Land Area: 938m²