Family home close to nature on 1,092m2
In a sought after area, tucked away high up on the slopes of Bayview Heights this rare find is a hidden gem. Set amongst beautiful natural rainforest and creek setting, on a 1,092m2 parcel this immaculate two storey steel framed home offers a very private and beautifully maintained setting. Enjoying all day sun and central to all amenities this is a truly prized family haven.
- Large open plan living, lounge and dining area with high raked cathedral ceilings flooded with natural light
- Open plan flows with polished timber floors onto a huge rear deck that looks over the magical creek and takes advantage of the tranquil setting
- Stunning master suite with walk-in robe, direct access to deck and window that looks over the creek canopy
- Feature Green Chinese slate corner bath in main bathroom and private ensuite off main bedroom
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and silky oak bench
- Internal wooden staircase
- Insulated ceiling and walls, air-conditioning in bedrooms
- Downstairs is tiled throughout enjoys - Extra large bedroom, third toilet, laundry, private downstairs entry, a large entertainment room and extra high carport, room for all the toys
- Large turnaround driveway to suit a possible small business or working from home scenario
Abundant and diverse wildlife includes Azure and paradise kingfishers, Ulysses and Bird-wing butterflies, purple crowned and Wompoo fruit doves, Boobook and Sooty Owls, striped possum and echidnas, the list is long.
Everything is only a stone throw away. This unique home is close to the great barrier reef, marina, natural heritage rainforest, Cairns esplanade and wetlands, renowned botanic gardens, walking tracks, close to amenities such as schools, shopping centres, DFO, bars, restaurants and cafes, gyms, bus transport etc and only minutes from Cairns CBD and the international and domestic airport