43 Templar Crescent, BENTLEY PARK QLD, 4869
Rainforest setting, only one neighbour, sparkling pool and beautifully restored
Enjoying only one neighbour and a private rainforest setting, this home promises a superb standard of family comfort. Character filled and beautifully restored home, you will know that you have finally found the one. Showcasing a designers flair of modern chic with country character and charm, you will be captivated with the absolute serenity and privacy this home offers.
- Nestled into a beautiful rainforest setting, with no rear neighbours and a reserve on one side, this fully fenced house with side access.
- Open plan lounge dining room leads through to your private outdoor deck and pool.
- Renovated country kitchen with 900mm large stainless steel oven and 5 burner cooktop, range-hood, two-pak finish, soft closing doors, stone bench tops and servery from the kitchen.
- Three large bedrooms and one smaller all with built ins, fully air conditioned through out.
- Master bedroom, with en-suite and walk-in robe with private rainforest view.
- Solar power and solar hot water, 500ltr water tank and computerised watering system.
- Fully insulated colour bond roof, established gardens including exotic fruit trees.
- Hardwood floors and decking, extra high double roller door access.
- Large 902m2 block with over 236m2 under roof, side access and fully fenced.
Within minutes to schools, shopping centres, walking tracks and public transport.Inspection is a must. You will be impressed as soon as you walk through the door.
- Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Building Area: 236m²
- Land Area: 902m²