14 Poinsettia Street, HOLLOWAYS BEACH QLD, 4878
Exquisite beachfront lifestyle retreat with commanding ocean views
Overlooking Holloways Beach, this superbly presented home is enhanced by the natural surrounds and is designed to embrace an effortless lifestyle. Set in a desirable street position within meters to the beach. This absolute beachfront pole home is the pinnacle of design and quality, showcasing the flair and ingenuity of beach front living in the tropics.
- Each space is an artistic statement of timber combination and tranquil Balinese themes.
- Generous proportions throughout, high ceilings, 3 levels, light and airy
- Home business, Air BNB or granny flat option with kitchenette
- Balinese pool setting with sparkling pool, spa, gas or electric heating option and sandstone paved area
- Spacious lounge, fresh interiors, view framed by large windows
- Open modern kitchen with breakfast bar and timber bench top
- Well appointed bathroom, internal laundry and storage
- Entertaining terrace overlooking beach and views forever
- Double garage, off street parking, secure entrance
- 40 solar power system and termite barrier protection installed
- Cubby house, storage shed, pond with filtration system, water features, easy level access into the house
- Designed by award winning designer Chris Vandyke
- Rates $4,600 approximately per annum
- 607m2 block of land, east aspect, fully fenced
Contact agent for a private inspection.
- Type: House
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Land Area: 607m²