Set in a elevated & highly sought-after cul-de-sac, this beautiful family home combines versatile living spaces. Lovers of entertaining will prize its sumptuous proportions and flow through to the outside entertaining area and sparkling pool.
- Spacious kitchen with massive breakfast bar
- New LED lighting to master bedroom, some living area spaces and partial renovation to ensuite
- Fully air-conditioned, fresh paint to walls and garage floor
- Carpet to bedrooms and tiles to living areas
- Air-conditioned through out and lots of extra storage
- 1,000m2 block, side access, low maintenance and privacy gardens
- Back to base security system and study nook
- Situated on the mountain side with relaxing mountain and valley views from the front
- Enjoys cool south easterly breezes all year long
- Located in the Freshwater State School & Redlynch State College catchment area
Everything you love about living in Cairns is within easy reach, with the Cairns CBD, Esplanade and airport only 12 minutes away and easy access beyond to the Northern Beaches. The local Redlynch area is also home to a number of quality schools, shopping and sports facilities. Walk to schools, walk to shopping centre, walk to playground and parks.